Wellness rates *
|Day Pass||8 Sessions Membership Card||16 Sessions Membership Cards|
|65 RON||320 RON||480 RON|
Free extra services included: personal trainer, towel, tea and dry fruites on the house
|Welnness extra services rates|
|Pool/adults||1 day||30 RON|
|Pool/children (0-12 years)||1 day||15 RON|
|Relaxation Massage||30 min||30 RON|
|Relaxation Massage||60 min||50 RON|
|Anti Cellulite Massage||30 min||60 RON|
|Anti Cellulite Massage||60 min||100 RON|
* showers, steam bath, sauna, solarium, cold water pool, relaxing room, heated swimming pool
HOW CAN I GET THE MEMBERSHIP CARD?
1. In order to become one of our wellness club members and to capitalize on the facilities this status implies (the following services are included: sauna, steam bath, cold water pool and relaxing room, solarium) require the membership card from our Reception Desk.
2. There are two types of membership cards you can require for: the first one includes 8 sessions, while the second consists of 16 sessions.
3. All you need to become a member, is an ID card. For further details, contact the Front Desk Reception.
4. No longer valid cards, passing the membership card to persons as well as inadequate behaviour lead to losing membership card.
WHY SHOULD I GET AMEMBERSHIP CARD?
The membership card implies the free of charge usage of the following services: table tennis, badminton, kicker, darts